bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2011

Anther Dark Day

This is another day that I hope not to remember someday. Well, it's an everyday occurrence to most of us, but not to me. I just lost 350+ messages that is truly important to me. It is very disappointing since i truly saved it because those messages do mean a lot to me. especially the greeting from relatives and friends on my 18th birthday, all of it gone just because my phone happened to have been corrupted by some virus that I know nothing about.

I'm pissed of, but I'm kinda used to feeling that I'm just plainly numb at the moment. I will laugh about it someday, hopefully. But all those memories, the words that I saved on my phone to be treasured and remembered always just suddenly gone through the the drain, as they say.

I'm feeling hallow, but I should have known this would happen. I'm the greatest disappointment unto myself. I really don't have any idea how I can stand ME. but hopefully I get over this as fast i can, because i simply hate the feeling. It's giving me headaches, and I can't think straight, I can't even function right! I'm that upset.



sadly,
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment