bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2011

Gloomy Day

Another day, another sorrow to contemplate
Another day, another sad face to paint
When will it end? Will it ever stop?
When will I learn to smile through the pain?

'Coz another day passed it's finally getting through to me
I've been crying 'till I get to sleep
I still haven't figured out the reason behind the tears
But I keep failing to see through this gloomy day.

Another night, another battle to fight
Another night, another prayer to say
Is this what's left of me? Am I pushing this too deep?
Is there nothing else to do? why can't I let go?

I try to block all the bouts of fears that comes
But when twilight comes the battle ends
No matter how hard I try, I keep losing myself
Through this gloomy day I can't see myself

No comments:

Post a Comment