bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

Nothing In Me

All energy's been sucked up from me. And now, I am left with nothing, I am left empty. Nothing to feel, and nothing to look forward to. No reason to smile or even frown. All emotions have left me, disappointment and sorrow stay close to my core. All expectations are crushed, and every achievement is not rewarded. So what's the point of trying, when every trys you make is a mark against me?

All the dreaming, and scheming for tomorrow has been burnt down to the ashes. And what's left of me? Nothing, really. There's just no use explaining and arguing when no one really understands nor listen. So, here goes to me and, all the dreamers out there: when reality's crushed,there's no longer happily ever after.




-joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment