bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 28, 2009

Unlucky Me!!!!

I actually don't know when my unluckiness had started. All I know is that for almost a month I had been the unluckiest person in the whole widest world I have ever known! Losing every material things that actually mattered to me, things that I actually treasured a WHOLE LOT. And know what ? It sucks!!!!!!! Im so getting sick of everything that is happening to me. I don't know if I'm just making excuses for myself or I'm just naturally unlucky this month. But I do hope it changes, because if it won't... I'm doomed to hell. Actually doomed to hell.

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment