bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

It's out with the old and in with the new. It's goodbye 2010 and hello 2011. And of course one of the highlights of the year 2011 for me is my upcoming 18th Birthday in just 13/12 more days to go.. My oh my, I'm so excited. But still, it's gonna be just like any birthday I've had so far, just another day of living, nothing special. For other people maybe, but for me, myself and I it's gonna be MY day and no one (NO ONE) is gonna stop me from having fun, not just of my day but fort he ENTIRE month of January, and if possible for the entire year.



Happy New Year!


xoxo,
aNniE

No comments:

Post a Comment