bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

18th Birthday Countdown: 6 Days To Go!!!

And the countdown continues as the day of my 18th birthday come nearer each day. Today, January 13, 2011 at 5:30 P.M., it's exactly 6 more days to go before my special day. And though I know I would be truly and extremely busy that day - this month turn out to be a nightmare with so many responsibilities and tasks at hand that I need to do, it's really killing me already - that wouldn't stop me from enjoying it though I may never a grand celebration. But, who cares?? I know I don't, so I won't even bother thinking about, and since I've got other - and far more important - things to think about, I really don't have much time.


Well, anyways, as what was stated, 6 more days to!!!




loves:
jOei

No comments:

Post a Comment