bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 2, 2009

QUIZ malfunction.. sigh.

Of all the things that could happen in my inexsistance, after all the stuying I've done yesterday noon on my quiz for HRM 11 I failed because of a slight "malfunction."
I actually wasted at least 8 point (8 points!) because of this "glinch." And you know what it truly did disappoint me, because for once in my entire inexistance I actually study hard, and waht did I get? A FAILING GRADE! nothing less.
Sigh, I guess I just have to work harder. Really and truly harder. This is the path I have taken and I should stand firm with it. It's a lesson learned.
So next time I'll be more careful!..

now...

All smiles and xoxo,
djRtp '09

No comments:

Post a Comment