bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've Done It!

Wohoo! I finally was able to ace one of my quiz. And really it's about time. After studying so hard, and memorizing stuffs, I was able to get the perfect score in our quiz in HRM 12-Lab. God I'm so proud of myself.
Ohhh.. The day of our1st examination is getting nearer and nearer and I'm getting edgier and edgier every moment. But I'm also still having fun (I've just borrowed a new novel from the library, hehehe).

I'm soooo never gonna change(not that I want to, hey! I LOVE MYSELF)

Well, I'e gotta go, still have class in a few minutes.


all smiles & xoxo,
djRtp '09

No comments:

Post a Comment