bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

QUiZ alert!

It's another hard and tiring day. Though I've only got two subjects this whole day (HRM 10 in the morning and TOUR A in the afternoon), both teachers decided to give us a quiz. Oh! How lucky we are .
Anyways, apart from those hated quizzes my day is almost perfectly fine. And yesterday was just so perfect!. I get to buy the Gossip Girl Season 1 dvd!.. Becaus it's now officialy my favorite TV show(and YES i LOVE CHUCK BASS, so mean...)
I'm so excited tomorrow(wednesday) because there's no class. Ah! I'm FREE! yeah!

So that's that for now dearest people of the universe. Time to say bye-bye!

xoxo,

djRtp '09

No comments:

Post a Comment