bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 27, 2009

In a Rush but Coping Up!

Ok I'm gonna rush. I've so limited time and so much to do, and too many assignment to make, not to mention to many quizzes to study. It's so tiring to be a student. But I love learning. I actually want to learn lots and lots of languages, especially French, considered to be the most romantic language in the world.
But of course though no matter how tough my schedule is, it seems I could sti;; find a way to read books. As a matter of fact I have one right at this moment. It's title is Lascher by Anne Rice, I truly don't know who Anne Rice is but the book is new (I only borrowed it in our library-MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORL) and it's fantasy. And I love fantasy.
So, this is for now. I gotta run.

xoxo,
djRtp '09

No comments:

Post a Comment