bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A LIFE WITHOUT YOU

Losing you is the right thing to do
But my hands can't seem to let you go
I've prep myself, convinced into believing
But looking at you, reasons don't have meaning.

I love you so, I love yo deep
Right or wrong, I can't comprehend
In my heart, it knows you are the one
But my mind says otherwise, it shouts goodbye.

What would I do if ever I lose you?
It's the most rational thing I could come up to
But my world starts breaking, oh no its slowly cracking
So I guess a life without you isn't worth living.





-JoanieGales
(June 26, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment