bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009

PreLim eXam==2nD sEmeSteR

It's exam week and thankfully one more week to go classes would be over-unfortunately, only temporarily due to Christmas vacation. And as what was earlier stated, it's our prelim exam week,but I barely feel it. I don't fuss, the way I usually do. I'm not relaxed, though I may not be doing anything, I'm hazard. Well, whatever. I do have lots of things on my mind lately.

One thing I'm excited about, though is the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 movie, coming out this November 2010. Quite some time, but I can wait. I can certainly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment