bOok bUttErfLy

bOok bUttErfLy

It's All About Me!!!

My photo
I love reading books, A LOT. I also enjoy listening to music and watching various genres of movies.

onread.com

Onread
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HELLO AUGUST!!!


Okay, so here is the recap of the happenings of my dearest life this month of August:

August 5: I watched Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince!!! (with my mom..)
Comment: The movie is way better than the Order of the Phoenix, but it's still a bit lacking.

August 6: Its was confirmed that tour school have 2 cases of influenza A(H1N1).
Comment: Yehey!! No class till August 14!!

August 12: I watched HArry Potter 6 again!!! (my myself!!)
Comment: No disturbance.. At last.

August 14: Start of classes
Comment: sigh.. ('nough said)

August 18: Midterm Exam!!!
Comment: Oh no!!!

August 19: I maid another blog. (in Frienster.com this time)
Comment: http://bookaholicangel.blog.friendster.com/wp-admin/

And that's it friends! See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment